If you are also confused about what type of headphones, earbuds or earphones you want to buy, this guide will be helpful for you. Wireless earbuds or powerful headphones to choose? Here is a brief overview of modern models.
The in-ear headphones have a flattened speaker exit surface. A compact diaphragm is usually not strong at transmitting low frequencies. The devices are inserted into the ear and are held in the shell due to the elasticity of the skin. It is important to choose the size of the device – very large of the small ears will fall out and deliver painful sensations. If you want to get a good one, try Huawei 3 buds for a smooth sound experience.
- Low price is the main argument in favor of inserts.
- Compactness – the headphones are almost invisible in the ears.
- Versatility – they are suitable for listening to music both at home and outdoors.
- Periodically fall out of the ear.
- A narrow range of sound is often transmitted.
- Low noise insulation. If you like listening to music loudly, people nearby will know what song is currently playing in your turntable.
Where to wear:
Oma, outdoors when walking. For jogging and sports, they are inconvenient due to frequent falling out.
Vacuum headphones got their name due to the way they are fastened in the ear – there is an empty capsule in the silicone pad, when inserted into the ear, it partially removes air and it “sticks” to the sink. This also provides excellent sound insulation and complete immersion in the music.
- Autonomy of sound without discomfort to others.
- Secure fit in the ear for most people.
- Powerful bass for immersive sound.
- Average price category (depends on the manufacturer.
- Risk of hearing damage from loud listening. The waves enter the ear canal directly without filtering and dampening the sound power in a natural way, so you cannot overdo it with the volume. The number of music sessions should be limited in time.
- The need for care (earwax accumulates in the capsule, which must be removed).
Where to Wear:
Ideal for listening to your favorite tracks in a busy city. True, there is a danger behind this – the loss of space sensitivity due to complete immersion in sound. The earplugs will not fall out of the ear when playing sports.
These are headphones that are superimposed on the ear and are held by the fixing dusters on the auricle or on the back of the head. They are convenient for home use or for listening to music outside in the warm season – in winter they are inconvenient to wear under a hat.
- The enlarged diaphragm provides a wide range of sound.
- They do not harm the hearing organs.
- Average insulation.
- Comfortable sound.
- The cost of the linings is higher than that of the liners.
- For budget models, the clips are made of fragile plastic. If the bow breaks, you have to twist out with repair or change the accessory.
Where to wear:
Suitable for home and outdoor use with any portable equipment.
High-grade headphones with large overlays are used mainly at home when listening to music from a computer, for communicating via Internet telephony and social networks; any self-respecting gamer has such devices.
- The best technical characteristics thanks to the powerful internal structure and the large diaphragm.
- Maximum sound insulation with soft linings along the contour. There are models with holes in the ear cushions.
- Good models have a built-in sound director that adjusts the basic sound characteristics for a comfortable listening experience.
- High price.
Where to wear:
Home and studio use.